[Michlib-l] 3D printer policies

Lauren Douglass ldougla at cityofeastlansing.com
Tue Apr 14 14:49:05 EDT 2015

Hi Jennifer,

Here are some links to our 3D printing policies/rules and prices:

http://www.elpl.org/content/3d-printing-maker-studios-east-lansing-public-library

We encourage our patrons to sign up for 3D printing time using this webform:

http://www.elpl.org/form/request-session-maker-studios

but we also accept walk-ins.

All this is linked up under our Maker Studios section of the library's
website:

http://www.elpl.org/maker-studios

If you have any additional questions we'd be happy to answer them.

Lauren Douglass
Head of Technology Services
East Lansing Public Library
East Lansing, MI