[Michlib-l] torrenting wireless policies/suggestions?

Angie Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Apr 9 16:11:38 EDT 2015

TLN provides OpenDNS Enterprise subscriptions at only $200/year.   There's a $75 setup fee.  All public libraries in Michigan can take advantage of this discount.

Interested?  Please contact me to place your order.

Thanks,

Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court, Novi, MI  48375
Office:  248.536.3100 x144, primary contact number
Cell:  734.673.7303, urgent requests only