[Michlib-l] Free Periodicals Giveaway

Sarah Brooks sbrooks at fpl.info
Wed Apr 8 19:32:08 EDT 2015

The Flint Public Library is weeding its bound periodicals. We will be posting lists from time to time over the next few months. See list of available titles below.

We are offering our bound periodicals to other libraries, or similar organizations that want to add them to their collections.  For libraries, we will send through RIDES. Others must pick up.  We are not able to accommodate other circumstances or requests. If interested, please respond off-list within two weeks from the date of this email.

Michigan Economic Review                         1959-1965
Michigan Education Journal                         1923-1969
Michigan Elementary Principals                 1960-1977
Michigan Labor Market Review                 1978-1989
Michigan Manufacturing & Finance          1924-1981
Michigan Municipal Review                         1980-2000
Michigan Oil & Gas                                          1995-2008

Sarah R. Brooks
Lead  Librarian for Periodicals, I.L.L., and Electronic Resources
Flint Public Library
1026 E. Kearsley Street
Flint, MI  48503

(810)232-7111, x. 2182 v