[Michlib-l] Auditorium Policies/Biohazard clean up policies

barringer at blissfieldlibrary.org barringer at blissfieldlibrary.org
Fri Apr 3 10:47:03 EDT 2015

Thanks to everyone who responded to my inquires about policies for rental to
for-profit entities and about bio-hazard clean-up.

I had some requests for forwarding information about bio-hazard clean-up
policies, but no actual policies, so I don't have anything to forward.

I'll consider it a good thing that no one has had enough of an issue with
this sort of thing to warrant a policy.

Turns out the federal government has a regulation that requires clean up and
equipment for clean up, so we will be purchasing bodily fluid clean up kits
from Quill to have available for staff.  We don't have a full-time janitor,
and we're not talking about the sort of thing you just put yellow tape
around and leave for the next guy.  I think that response will meet the
regulation requirements.

Thanks again.

Bob Barringer, PhD

Director