[Michlib-l] Social Media Business instructors

Sheila Bissonnette SBissonnette at cityofclare.org
Mon Sep 29 13:41:31 EDT 2014

We are looking to offer a specialized social media workshop directed to our local business community.  I was curious if any other public libraries have done this.  I have attended local workshops in our area where successful business people gave presentations on how they used FB and other social media to promote their business but I am looking for someone who has a more complex knowledge of social media for business.   Any suggestions would be great appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Sheila

—
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director