[Michlib-l] Special Needs Services Roundtable (SNSR)

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Fri Sep 26 13:45:25 EDT 2014

Are you dreaming of discussing what to do in your next sensory story
time or how to start one with other librarians around the table?

Craving some recommendations and sources for multi-media materials on
autism, ADHD, Down syndrome, or other special needs?

Not sure what to offer all of those differently-abled teens and adults
coming into your library?

Please join us for an informal roundtable meeting! All librarians and
library science students interested in offering services to children,
teens, and adults with special needs are welcome. We will discuss
programming ideas, vendors, share resources and strategize ways to serve
our differently-abled patrons better.

Meeting: Thursday, December 4

Time: 12 - 3 p.m. (We will order lunch at the beginning, or you may
bring a lunch with you.)

Place: Bloomfield Township Public Library, 1099 Lone Pine Road,
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302

RSVP: Jen Taggart at taggartj at btpl.org <mailto:taggartj at btpl.org>  or
(248) 642-5800

Jen Taggart

Assistant Department Head, Youth Services

Bloomfield Township Public Library

1099 Lone Pine Road

Bloomfield Township, MI 48302

(248)642-5800