[Michlib-l] Ideas About Activity Kits to Go

Crystal Jolly cjolly at lincolnlib.org
Tue Sep 23 11:36:14 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am a youth librarian at Lincoln Township Public Library. I am in the process of creating activity kits that can be checked out. The kits will likely include books and activities on a specific theme. One type of kit will be for teachers and the other for Cub Scouts. The former type of kit will support classroom curriculum and the latter will help Cub Scouts earn merit badges. If you have experience creating something like this at your library please contact me off list via my e-mail. I am interested in knowing what items you provide in these kits, how well the idea of these kits were received by your target audience, and how often they circulate. Any information you share with me is greatly appreciated.  I will make sure to share the responses I receive on Michlib. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Crystal Jolly
Children's Librarian
Lincoln Township Public Library