[Michlib-l] Reminder: Position Available: Business Reference Librarian (Kresge Library, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan)

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Mon Sep 22 13:07:02 EDT 2014

Please excuse multiple postings.

The Associate Librarian position at the Kresge Library at the Ross School
of Business of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor closes this week
(September 25, 2014).

If you have any questions about the position or the Kresge Library, please
do not hesitate to contact me directly at cseeman at umich.edu.  For more
information on the Kresge Library, especially in the context of the large
changes that are being brought on by the construction project at the Ross
School of Business, please visit the Kresge Library page:
http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/ and the Construction Page at:
http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/construction.html

Best - Corey

Corey