[Michlib-l] Adaptive Technology for Low Vision

Deb Motley deb.motley at rhpl.org
Thu Sep 18 13:32:59 EDT 2014

For our patron use inside the library we have a Freedom Scientific Topaz
CCTV that enlarges documents, magazines, books, etc.  A patron can use this
in the library and they are very satisfied with it. We also provide
magnifiers of different types and magnifications for patrons to check out
and try at home to see what works best for them. We have about 40 of these.

*Deb Motley*

*Manager, Outreach and Bookmobile Services*

*Rochester Hills Public Library248-650-7152*