[Michlib-l] Last Chance to Register for October 3 TLN Technology Forum

Angie Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri Sep 19 11:57:34 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

Don't miss the chance to register for the October Technology Forum.  Registrations are due  TODAY

Online registration is located on the TLN website under the category, TLN Events (in the center of the home page) or this link:   http://tln.lib.mi.us/forumevent/

We're providing amazing speakers and awesome door prizes.

Door prizes include Amazon gift cards, network printer, tablet, helicopter, Bluetooth wireless speakers  and so much more.

Come and join us!

For those of you that have registered, we will post the Forum Program to the TLN website prior to the forum.  We send out an email letting you know when it's available.

Thank you,

Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network