[Michlib-l] Do you offer wifi outside library after hours?

Reed City Area District Library rclib at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:57:11 EDT 2014

Hi Jennifer! We have the same situation at the Reed City Area District Library as Kay indicated for the Almont District Library. We have WiFi 24/7 with a password that users must know.  We have people that use from their cars, but have not had problems.  We are Class 3 library in a smaller town.

Heather Symon, Director
Reed City Area District Library
410 W. Upton Ave.
Reed City, MI  49677