[Michlib-l] Evaluation of Director by Staff

WAY Carol DeBoer waycd at llcoop.org
Wed Sep 10 10:17:03 EDT 2014

Dear Erin,

Our board put up a survey on Survey Monkey with questions for the staff to answer about the director. They then took this into consideration when they were doing the review.

Unfortunately I do not have access to that survey in order to share. Your board could come up with the questions they would like the staff to respond to.

Hope this helps!

Carol DeBoer
Interim Director
Circulation Supervisor