[Michlib-l] Thank you slips

nussk at libcoop.net nussk at libcoop.net
Tue Sep 9 14:09:27 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

This may be a silly question to those of you who have been handling MEL
in your libraries for a long time but I am fairly new at it.  I like the
"Thank you very much" slips with smiley faces included in the return
books.  They include the library's address on them.  Is there a place to
go for a template on those or am I to just create my own?  I ask because
they seem to be uniform with just the library's address changed as
applies to the returning library.  I appreciate the information in
advance.

Kathy Nuss
Collection Assistant
Center Line Public Library