[Michlib-l] Free Prof. Ref. Books

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon Sep 8 10:52:43 EDT 2014

Hi again Everyone:

We also have cleaned up our professional reference titles and are giving
away the ones we are no longer using to any library that can use them. Let
me know which ones you would like:

*        Quotation Index to Children's Literature Melanie Axel-Lute 2001

*        The Story Performance Handbook Roney 2001

*        Popular Series Fiction for Middle School and Teen Readers  Thomas
and Barr 2009

*        Tell the World Storytelling Across Language Barriers MacDonald 2008

*        The Big Book of Teen Reading Lists Keane 2006

*        The Big Book of Children's Reading Lists Keane 2006

*        More Books Kids Will Sit Still For: A Read Aloud Guide  Freeman
1995

*        Gentle Reads: Great Books to Warm Hearts and Lift Spirits McDaniel
2008

*        Children's Literature in Action: A Librarian's Guide Vardell 2008

*        Graphic Novels in Your Media Center Lyga 2004

*        Thinking Outside the Book Nichols 2004

*        Measuring Your Library's Value: How to Do a Cost-Benefit Analysis
for Your Public Library 2007

*        Recommended Reference Books for Small and Medium Sized Libraries
and Media Centers 2008

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

401 Dix Street

Otsego, MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org>