[Michlib-l] Reference titles available

Matt Church mchurch at berkley.lib.mi.us
Fri Sep 5 17:17:59 EDT 2014

We're doing a big reference weeding here. I don't imagine the below sets will be of interest to any libraries, but please let me know if you'd like any of them.

- America's Corporate Families (2002), 2 volumes
- Biography Index (1946-2001)
- Book Review Digest (1942-2007)
- Michigan Business-to-Business Sales & Marketing Directory (2002-2003), 2 volumes
- Thomas Register (2006), 16 volumes
- Ward's Business Directory (2011), 8 volumes and supplement

If you're interested in any of the above, please let me know your delivery code (MeL or TLN) and we will send them along or can make other arrangements. Please reply by Friday, September 12.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Church, Library Director
Berkley Public Library