[Michlib-l] [EXTERNAL] Two Intern Positions Open

Durivage, Mary Jo MaryJo.Durivage at va.gov
Wed Nov 26 08:26:34 EST 2014

Hello Holly,
I'm sure you do not remember me at all - maybe the name.  I had no idea
you were at Plymouth now.  I LOVE that library.  Have gone there for
several meetings over the years and even did a stint of substitute
Sundays in the early 90's when Pat was the director.
Guess I just wanted to say hello and acknowledge a win-win for both you
and the library.

Please say hello to Kathy Petlewski if she is still there. :-)

Mary Jo Durivage, MSLS
Library (11M-Library)
John D. Dingell Dept. of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
4646 John R St.
Detroit MI 48201-1916

313-576-3290 (v)
313-576-1048 (f)
maryjo.durivage at va.gov

Would you like to access the library's electronic resources from home?
Go to https://register.athensams.net/vhs/ and sign up for a MyAthens
account today!
Library website is
http://vaww.detroit.med.va.gov/Services/Resources/Library/jddvamc_librar
y_main.html
VHA National Desktop Library  http://www.va.gov/LIBRARY

Library hours are 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday, Room C3938