[Michlib-l] Ferndale Area District Library

Jaema Berman jberman at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 24 19:50:38 EST 2014

Congratulations, Jessica!
----- Original Message -----
From: Jessica Keyser <jkeyser at ferndalepubliclibrary.org>
To: michlib-l at mail.mcls.org
Sent: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:49:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Michlib-l] Ferndale Area District Library

Hello,
I am pleased to announce that the Ferndale Public Library will officially
be known as the Ferndale Area District Library, effective December 31,
2014. We are re-forming under the District Library Establishment Act of
1989. The participating municipalities of our new District Library will be
the City of Ferndale and the Ferndale Public Schools. Our service
boundaries, phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same until
further notice.
With warm regards,
Jessica
--
Jessica Keyser, Director
Ferndale Public Library
jkeyser at ferndalepubliclibrary.org

--
Jaema Berman
Director

“Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”
Margaret Fuller
1810-1850
Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested. ~ Francis Bacon