[Michlib-l] Position Openings in Bath, MI

Linda K. Neely lkneely10 at frontier.com
Mon Nov 24 16:23:13 EST 2014

There are currently postings for two Bath Township Library Center positions on the Bath Township web site.  Please take a look at these postings at:

http://bathtownship.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=293&Itemid=226
The Bath Township Library Center opened in October 2013 as the first public library entity our township has ever had.   Under the tutelage of our splendid  departing manager, our little library has come a long way in just over a year.  Now we need creative, dedicated staff who will continue current services and design programs to take the Library Center into the future.
Refer to the township for questions .

Linda NeelyBath Township Library Committee