[Michlib-l] Ferndale Area District Library

Jessica Keyser jkeyser at ferndalepubliclibrary.org
Mon Nov 24 11:49:35 EST 2014

Hello,
I am pleased to announce that the Ferndale Public Library will officially
be known as the Ferndale Area District Library, effective December 31,
2014. We are re-forming under the District Library Establishment Act of
1989. The participating municipalities of our new District Library will be
the City of Ferndale and the Ferndale Public Schools. Our service
boundaries, phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same until
further notice.
With warm regards,
Jessica
--