[Michlib-l] Searching for a Word Families Book

Claire Mueller claire.mueller at westlandlibrary.org
Wed Nov 19 10:56:08 EST 2014

One of our patrons is looking for a book that focused on word families, with each page highlighting different word endings, e.g. Cat, sat, cat, pat, etc.  She remembers it being a thick orange book, probably published in the 70s.  She used to check it out from the former Snow Branch of the Dearborn Public Library.  It's title may have been "I Can Read" or something like that.  Any clues are appreciated!