[Michlib-l] Custom Reporting With LibPAS Webinar offered November 19th at 1PM EST

Hamlin, Joseph (MDE) HamlinJ2 at michigan.gov
Tue Nov 18 15:39:04 EST 2014

Dear Public Library Directors,

I would like to send a reminder that the first of 3 webinars showing how to create custom reports with LibPAS will offered tomorrow  November 19th , at 1pm eastern standard time and registration is NOT required.  Please see below for login instructions.

This hour long webinar will show users how to build reports using the data collected in LibPAS.  Until now libraries have been unable to pull reports directly from the survey software.  With the new LibPAS software, public library directors and staff will now have the ability to create their own fully customizable reports using all 18 years of collected public library data. Libraries also have the ability to create reports with their own URLS and QR-codes.

In this webinar, I will walk users through the process of creating several different types of reports.  We will discuss the most common data requests I receive and I will take suggestions regarding the data we currently collect, or data we should be collecting.
"Custom Reporting With LibPAS" will be offered 3 times and will be archived on our LibPAS homepage and on the Library of Michigan's site for those who do not have the ability to attend.

*             November 19th, 2014 at 1:00 PM
*             December 3rd, 2014 at 10:30 AM
*             January 7th, 2015 at 3:00 PM
(All times listed are Eastern Standard Time)

The webinar will be provided with Adobe Meeting Connect online meeting service.

A reminder with login instructions will be e-mailed to all library directors again the week of the event.

Registration is not required to attend this event.  The sessions will be recorded for viewing at a later time.

SYSTEM CHECK
Please prepare your system for this event by performing a system check before the webinar start time by going to:  http://libraryofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

 TO LOGIN TO THIS WEBINAR

1. Please be sure to connect early so that you have time to make adjustments if necessary.

2. Go to:  http://libraryofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/libraryofmichigan/

3. Click the "Enter as Guest" radio button.

4. Enter your full name.

5. Click the "Enter Room" button.

AUDIO

Audio will be provided using Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP. Computer speakers or headphones are required for listening to the audio portion of the program.

Please be sure that your computer speakers are on and that your volume is adjusted and the audio is not muted.

A telephone audio option is NOT provided for this webinar.

To ask questions and participate attendees are asked to use the Chat and Question boxes where you can type in your questions/comments. This capability is part of the Adobe Meeting Connect interface.

If you have questions, please contact the Library of Michigan at 517-373-1580.

Thank you.

Joseph Hamlin
Library Data Coordinator
Library of Michigan