[Michlib-l] LM4X New Name Contest

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Tue Nov 18 14:34:32 EST 2014

It's been a year now since the Library of Michigan re-booted LM4X. We took a look at our statistics and our readership and determined which improvements to aim for in 2015.

Look forward to bi-monthly rather than quarterly editions focusing on issues such as: how the Library of Michigan (LM) can help your library and patrons, how LM can help you professionally, what LM can do for state government, and our collaborative efforts with other libraries. I'll continue to serve as editor with regular columns from State Librarian Randy Riley and contributions from LM staff.

As you may have caught on, the name LM4X (Library of Michigan 4 Times a Year) will no longer serve us well. Randy Riley is announcing a naming competition. Anyone is eligible to suggest a new name. The prize is a $25 gift card to a store of your choosing. Please use this link to suggest a new name.<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XPQ5P7V>

We're also looking to share Michigan library success stories. Do you have something to share with the wider library community? We have over 2,500 subscribers. Contact me at norriss2 at michigan.gov<mailto:norriss2 at michigan.gov> or 517-373-4457. I'd love to hear about your achievements!
Sonya Schryer Norris

Library Consultant and Plinkit Coordinator
http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://www.mel.org<http://www.mel.org/>
http://www.michlibrary.org<http://www.michlibrary.org/>

Invest in a child's future today. Support the MDE Culture of Reading. www.michigan.gov/cultureofreading<http://www.michigan.gov/cultureofreading>