[Michlib-l] Please pay attention to Pack vs No-Pack

ubly library ublylibrary at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 12:36:36 EST 2014

We too are having a problem with our materials being returned without packing.  These items are sent in a padded envelope and are to be returned in the same.  Please take the time to check before sending items back to the original libraries.

Barbara Butch, Director
Sleeper Public Library
2236 E. Main St.
Ubly, MI 48475