[Michlib-l] email with no phone

Ed Englerth eenglerth at hastingspubliclibrary.com
Fri Nov 7 15:51:54 EST 2014

Mail.com does offer free email without a phone number.

Ed Englerth
Network Administrator
Hastings Public Library
269-945-4263 x211

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the addressee listed.  It may contain confidential and/or legally protected information exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and we cannot be responsible or liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this e-mail, any delay in its receipt, or damage to your systems. We cannot guarantee that the integrity of this e-mail has been maintained or that this e-mail is free of viruses, interception, or interference.