[Michlib-l] Cromaine District Library Ballot Proposal fails by 94 votes--unofficial results

Ceci Marlow cmarlow at cromaine.org
Wed Nov 5 10:42:14 EST 2014

But likely to stand. At 11:45 pm, the last two precincts reported in and
the proposal passed by 11 votes. That's what got reported on WDIV and
the Livingston County Daily Press-Argus. At 12:19 am, more votes, likely
absent voter ballots from one of the boards, came in and the proposal
failed by 94 votes.

We are grateful for the wonderful support, the incredible energy and
hard work of our volunteers, and the many yes votes we did see--49.5% in
favor, 50.5% opposed.

And, Cromaine will continue to be the very best library it can be in
service to this community, whatever the circumstances.

ceci