[Michlib-l] Early Literacy Area

Crystal Jolly cjolly at lincolnlib.org
Tue Nov 4 17:00:43 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Lincoln Township Public Library received a grant to enhance our story room with interactive early literacy items such as manipulative tables and wall displays. Pictures of your library's early literacy area would be greatly appreciated as we make plans. Please send them to my e-mail address. Thank you.

Crystal Jolly
Children's Librarian
Lincoln Township Public Library
2099 W. John Beers Rd.