[Michlib-l] Federal Tax Forms @ the Library - Not!

Debbie Gallagher melgovt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 09:09:39 EST 2014

You may have noticed from your order TFOP Order Form 8635 that the IRS finally sent, they have dropped some very important forms & pubs from the list.  Here are the two most egregious (isn't that a great word, sounds so William Buckley when you say it) omissions:
- Form 1040 EZ and Instructions 1040 EZ
- Publication 17
1040EZ ?  Excuse me?
Although emails and phone calls from govdoc'ers have gone unreturned the IRS did put a small item on the TFOP web site that they may "possibly offer additional items at the end of November."
So we'll have to order what we can while we can and stay tuned for further announcements from the great and wonderful . . . never mind.
Debbie Gallagher