[Michlib-l] Another presenter/program recommendation

Dominic McLaughlin dominic at romeodistrictlibrary.org
Thu May 29 15:52:34 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

Last night, we hosted a very notable practitioner for face-reading, Lin
Klaassen, here at the Romeo District Library for her "Introduction To
Face Reading" presentation.  She also held a Q&A afterwards, along with
picking out several audience members from whom she could read their
facial structures and pick out personality traits.  Turnout was very
good and those in attendance were particularly enthused as to the
post-presentation random face-reading.  Audience members gave
unanimously positive feedback to me afterwards about Ms. Klaassen and
her presentation.  I would highly recommend her for a good program draw!

If interested, she can be reached at 586-773-4230 and by e-mail at
lin at facereadingbylin.com for more information.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Dominic McLaughlin