[Michlib-l] MAP: Performance Network Theatre Suspends Operations: Will Be Removed From MAP Website

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Fri May 23 11:30:19 EDT 2014

All,

I have received word via several very helpful librarians in our area that the Board of Directors of the Performance Network Theatre, an Ann Arbor-based MAP partner, has voted to suspend operations, effective immediately. I will remove the listing for the PNT from the MAP website. It is a sad day indeed when one of our cultural partners has to cease operations.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2014/05/performance_network_theatres_b.html

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager