[Michlib-l] Question about Presenter...Ron Rademacher

CED Donna Clark ceddc at llcoop.org
Thu May 15 22:32:01 EDT 2014

WE have had him two times at the Cedar Springs Public Library.  I had him for
the library's Summer Reading Program last summer and I just invited him to
present to the Women's Club of Cedar Springs the first Thursday of this month.
 He is very good and we really love him. Great slides.  He really knows Michigan!

Donna Clark, Director