[Michlib-l] Darcy/Benzonia Off the Page author series

Heather Doran hrdoran at darcylibraryofbeulah.org
Wed May 14 14:37:28 EDT 2014

The 2nd annual Off the Page series, hosted by Darcy Library of Beulah and
Benzonia Public Library, begins the 23rd of May with Steve Luxenberg. All
events in 2014 will be held at Darcy (40 min. southwest of Traverse), so if
you think your patrons would be interested, we'd appreciate you posting our
flyers. I've attached jpegs for the Luxenberg event as well as an
all-author line-up (runs through Sept.).

Cheers -
Heather

--
Heather Doran