[Michlib-l] Farmington Community Library Program: Creating A Family History Album

Nancy Hasek Nancy.Hasek at FarmLib.org
Thu May 8 18:11:38 EDT 2014

We would like to invite everyone to our Creating A Family History Album program on Saturday, May 17 frm 1-3 p.m. at the Farmington Community Library Main Branch Auditorium. Our address is 32737 West 12 Mile Road  Farmington Hills, Mi. Volunteers from Mitchell Research Center will show how to safely organize, store and display all the memorabilia and photos that families collect. Handouts will be provided. This program is free and you may register at www.farmlib.org/events<http://www.farmlib.org/events> or call 248-553-0300.

For more information, please contact me offline.

Nancy Hasek
Adult Services Librarian
Farmington Branch
Farmington Community Library
23500 Liberty Street
Farmington, Michigan 48335
248-553-6262
nancy.hasek at farmlib.org<mailto:nancy.hasek at farmlib.org>

“The life we receive is not short but we make it so.
We are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully.” ―Seneca