[Michlib-l] Fwd: book festival - not too soon to plan

Rebecca Dunkle rdunkle at umich.edu
Mon May 5 23:10:58 EDT 2014

The University of Michigan Library is one of the partners in the summer Ann
Arbor Book Festival, which is celebrating its 10th year. Not too soon to
plan!  Registration is now open for the Writer's Workshop, vendor
applications are being accepted for the street fair, and we are finalizing
the writers and poets for the free moonlight book crawl to pubs and
bookstores over 3 nights. Mardi Jo Link is one of our featured writers this
year - don't miss it!   aabookfestival.org

Rebecca Dunkle
Associate University Librarian for Library Operations
University of Michigan – 818 Hatcher Library
913 South University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 49109