[Michlib-l] Everything You Need to Go Bananas! "Program in a Box" For Sale - And A Recommendation

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon May 5 12:37:37 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone!

This past Saturday we had a "Bananas About Books" Patron Appreciation
Day/170th Birthday Party of our library.
https://www.facebook.com/OtsegoDistrictPublicLibrary

We had the world famous Big Banana Car visit the library and the patrons
loved it! It drew a big crowd and everyone had a great time.

I would highly recommend Tom Brown and his Banana car to any of you for a
fun program at your library. We had him park in front of the library and he
let people climb in the car and take pictures. He also let us do a library
fundraiser/drawing contest for one patron to win a ride around town.

His website is:

http://www.bigbananacar.com/

I have a box of decorations for a "Bananas About Books" that I would like to
sell to an interested library that would want to do a "Bananas About Books"
program or a library staff member who may want to throw a banana birthday
party. $40 plus shipping or you pick up.

The box includes:

2 five foot monkey inflatables

3 large inflatable bananas

An adult sized banana costume (We had a person on stilts wear it!)

6 "Go Bananas" Table Centerpieces

Several hanging Monkeys/Hanging Circles with bananas and leaves

7 foam bananas (we used for kids games)

Many cut out paper bananas

See attached picture.

Thanks for considering!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

401 Dix Street

Otsego, MI 49078

(269) 694-9690

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org>