[Michlib-l] two program recommendations

Colleen Leddy ctbleddy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:06:19 EDT 2014

Hi all,
On Carli's recommendation, we booked Kathleen Marcaccio, the Gone With the
Wind Answer Lady. She spoke at our library today and was wonderful! We only
had 42 people attend (Saturday afternoon at 1...), but it seemed like every
one of them thanked me afterward for bringing her to our library. She has
such a command of an incredible amount of information on Margaret Mitchell,
the writing of the book, the making of the movie, and behind-the-scenes
info and she conveys it all in such an easy-to-listen-to, almost
conversational, way.
dkosh at msn.com

Colleen

Colleen Leddy, Director