[Michlib-l] MLA 2014 Call for Program Proposals Deadline is Friday, March 21

Laura Covey lcovey at milibraries.org
Wed Mar 19 14:57:42 EDT 2014

The deadline to submit program proposals for the MLA 2014 Annual Conference, October 15-17 in Grand Rapids, is this Friday, March 21.
Innovative and insightful programming has long been the hallmark of MLA annual conferences and MLA 2014 will be no exception. Be a part of that legacy by submitting a program idea for consideration. We are seeking a variety of proposals that address the wide-range of professional responsibilities found in libraries and those that will introduce new ideas or solutions. All Michigan library professionals, regardless of library size or type, are encouraged and welcome to participate.
Do not let this opportunity to share your experiences with colleagues pass you by. Download the attached PDF for detailed instructions (or visit the MLA website<http://www.mla.lib.mi.us/node/2073>) and submit your proposal online here.

The deadline to submit proposals is this Friday, March 21 and will not be extended. No, really, this is it.

Feel free to contact me with questions. We hope to see your program proposal soon!

Thanks,

Laura Covey
Director of Membership, Communications and Marketing
Michigan Library Association
1407 Rensen St., Ste. 2
Lansing, MI 48910
*NEW EMAIL: lcovey at milibraries.org<mailto:lcovey at milibraries.org> - please update your contacts*