[Michlib-l] Name that cozy mystery

Jessica Holman jholman at uproc.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 17 12:45:36 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

My staff and I are stumped, trying to figure out a book that a patron had
read and wants to read again.  She doesn't remember the title, author, or
what the book looked like.  It's a cozy mystery.  Google has been no help,
and it's not on our shelves.
Synopsis: There's a mother that owns an apartment building.  The daughter
forms a book club.  The book club members start dying off.  It might take
place in England.  The daughter's friend falls in love with the policeman
that comes to investigate.
Possibly helpful: It was in large print.

Thank you,
Jessica Holman
Library Director
Forsyth Township Public Library