[Michlib-l] Job posting: North Shore Library director (Glendale, WI)

Marsh, Nyama N.Marsh at wfblibrary.org
Fri Mar 14 15:27:29 EDT 2014

This is the community next door to where I am working and is in the same system. If you are interested in applying and have any questions about the area, or how Wisconsin does libraries different than Michigan, feel free to contact me.

I don't have any specific info on the posting since I'm just forwarding it:

The North Shore Library Board of Trustees is seeking a dynamic individual to serve as Library Director for the North Shore Library.  Please see attachments for more details and a complete position description.

Have a wonderful day,
Nyama

Nyama Y. Marsh
Library Director
n.marsh at wfblibrary.org<mailto:n.marsh at wfblibrary.org>
414-755-6551 (direct line)

Whitefish Bay Public Library
5420 North Marlborough Drive
Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
414-964-4380 (main line)
414-964-5733 (fax)
"There are many ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all."
Jacqueline Kennedy