[Michlib-l] School of Library and Information Science Spring Open Houses Next Week!

WSU School of LIS asklis at wayne.edu
Thu Mar 13 17:36:40 EDT 2014

Join us next week for the School of Library and Information Science Spring Open Houses. The On-Campus Open House will take place Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 5-7 p.m. on the 3rd Floor of Kresge Library. You can RSVP by clicking on the link below.

SLIS On-Campus Open House Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 5-7 p.m.
Can't make it to campus for the Open House? Join us for our Online Open House on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 5-7 p.m. !
Either Open House is a great chance to learn more about our graduate programs, career opportunities in the information profession and chat with SLIS faculty members from each of our pillars: Library Services , Information Management , and Archives and Digital Content Managemen t . There will also be SLIS Admissions representatives, current SLIS students and alumni available to answer any questions you may have. In addition, you can learn more about unique funding opportunities like Project IDOL , graduate student assistantships , and tour our state of the art Digital Media Projects Lab . Last but not least, WSU librarians will be demoing a new pair of Google Glasses at the on-campus open house!
Questions? Feel free to contact us at slis.admissions at wayne.edu or 313-577-1825.
We look forward to seeing you!

Wayne State University
106 Kresge Library