[Michlib-l] Informational Campaign Materials

Heidi Nagel hnagel at kdl.org
Mon Mar 10 12:10:45 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of a half-dozen or so libraries who will be getting together
in a few weeks for an Informational Millage Campaign work session, I am
interested in collecting any promotional materials you may have in
support of a library campaign. We'd like to have a mini PR showcase to
gather and glean best practices for campaign materials. Specifically, I
would love to collect any of the following that you may be willing to
share:

*         Direct Mail pieces,

*         Brochures, flyers or handouts that were made available to the
public at your library,

*         Outreach displays or materials made available about the
library campaign during community events,

*         Social media campaign plans, and

*         Speakers' Bureau training materials, including staff and board
members (talking points etc.).

Please forward any documentation you'd be willing to share with us, by
sending it to me electronically at hnagel at kdl.org. We are just looking
for ideas/examples to share. Many of the people in attendance have not
participated in an Informational Campaign before. We are hoping to
derive at some best practices using the documentation we can collect. Of
course, we will respect your original content and give due credit. I
would be happy to summarize the results of our work session for
michlib-l if there's interest.

Thank you!

-Heidi

Heidi Nagel