[Michlib-l] Help with Career Day Presentation

Jennifer Senger jsenger at ymail.com
Mon Mar 10 18:07:32 EDT 2014

Hello,

My director and I have been invited to present at Career Day at our local middle school at the end of this month.  We are excited to go, but are trying to find some ways to jazz up our presentation and make it more exciting.  Personally, I think what we do at the library is loads of fun, but it isn't always easy to get tweens and teens to believe that.  Anyway, besides just asking questions at the end and rewarding correct answers with candy, we were wondering if anyone else has had success making a similar presentation fun. If so, would you mind sharing how you made your presentation informative, but also entertaining?  The presentation will run between 30-40 minutes.

Feel free to contact me off list.  Thank you in advance for all of your help.

Jennifer

Jennifer Senger
Berrien Springs Community Library
215 W. Union Street