[Michlib-l] FW: Gale resources / intermittent slowness

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 7 10:56:55 EST 2014

Please note the following from Gale Cengage:

Subject: Gale resources / intermittent slowness

Good morning,

I wanted to reach out to you to let you know that some Gale Resources are currently experiencing intermittent slowness, and may cause some disruption to your users as they attempt to access products. Our engineers are currently working on resolving this issues as quickly as possible, and I will be back in touch as soon as they get this resolved.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer those for you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and I hope to be back in touch with you shortly. Gale

Sonya Schryer Norris

Library Consultant and Plinkit Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48915-1609
517-373-4457