[Michlib-l] ICLR Spring Conference

Annette Similuk annette.similuk at rhpl.org
Thu Mar 6 16:33:38 EST 2014

*The International Collections Librarians' Roundtable (ICLR) is a
grassroots, non-partisan group of Michigan librarians interested in
developing international language, ESL, and literacy collections. Our Fall
and Spring Conferences give librarians a chance to network, discuss new
programming efforts, evaluate vendors or materials and share resources.*

The ICLR Spring Conference will be held on Thursday, May 29th, 2014 at:

The Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Ave. Detroit MI 48202

Free parking will be available in the DPL lot which is off of Putnam Street.

We will tour the DIA Library at 10 a.m.

The Detroit Institute of Arts is located directly across Woodward from DPL.

Following the DIA tour, we will have our meeting and lunch in the
Explorer's Room at DPL.

Please RSVP. We'll need a headcount for the tour and for lunch.

Hope to see you!

Annette Similuk
*Adult & Outreach Librarian*
Rochester Hills Public Library