[Michlib-l] Full session descriptions now available for Small and Rural Libraries Conference

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Thu Mar 6 09:24:07 EST 2014

You can now view the full program descriptions for our nearly 70 sessions to be held at the 2014 Library of Michigan's Loleta Fyan Small and Rural Libraries Conference.

Our website has links to the following to help you make your plans to travel to Mackinac Island this spring for 3 days of library related information and networking:

*         Complete List of Sessions and Descriptions - see our full list of sessions with tracks, dates, times, presenters and descriptions

*         Program at a Glance - use this to plan your attendance at the event

*         Optional Tours - open to attendees and guests but reservations must be made by April 7

*         Shepler's Ferry Schedule - check this to make sure you can be on the island when you want to be

*         Attendee Information Packet - full details on the how, when, and where for the conference

Be sure to register by March 31 to attend our bi-annual event in northern Michigan.  http://www.solutionwhere.com/lom/cw/CourseByAlpha.asp   The cost for registration is $75 and this includes one round-trip ferry ticket, 5 meals at the conference hotel and all conference materials.

If you have questions about the conference, travel, lodging or other details, don't hesitate to contact us.

We hope to see you there!

Shannon

Shannon D. White
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 West Kalamazoo, P.O. Box 30007, Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-9489; Fax: 517-373-5700
Toll free:  877-479-0021
whites29 at michigan.gov<mailto:whites29 at michigan.gov>
http://michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan