[Michlib-l] Expert to verify political signatures

Lisa Sutton lisasutton27 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:40:52 EDT 2014

If anyone has any ideas for me that would be great!

I have a patron who is looking for an expert to verify signatures and
verify that items are originals and not copies on framed photos and
correspondence.

Patron has purchased many political posters, buttons, records, and letters
to Mr. Kettle, the Chariman of the Republican Party, from  Livingston Co.
 These documents are from Nixon and Reagan to Mr. Kettle.  My patron would
go anywhere in Michigan.

 Thank you very much for helping if you can!  Have a nice day! I am
clueless!

Lisa Sutton
Roscommon Area District Library
106 Lake St., P.O. Box 888