[Michlib-l] New eMagazine Service: Magzter/WT Cox

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 25 09:58:04 EDT 2014

All,

Another new eMagazine option is now available for libraries, in the form of Magzter. Serials jobber WT Cox has formed a partnership to offer Magzter, which has sold eMagazines to the consumer market for several years, to libraries. As the promoter and distributor of the statewide WT Cox print subscription offer to Michigan library cooperative member libraries, TLN also hopes to be able to take the lead with the WT Cox/Magzter partnership, too. We have met with Shannon Caison, Director of Inside Sales for WT Cox, and also with Dana A. Reeves, Regional Director of Sales for WT Cox, and as a result we hope to be able to broker either a statewide or library cooperative wide discount schedule with WT Cox for Michigan libraries with Magzter. Below are links to copies of a press release and an information sheet regarding the new WT Cox/Magzter partnership.

Magzter Press Release:

http://www.wtcox.com/files/Press_Release_Magzster.pdf?inf_contact_key=ed39404d071da0f12030c2bdc2900c46f4a2747e3a48d4ff05fd1ad9f4b9346e

Magzter Information Sheet:

http://www.wtcox.com/files/Magzter%20Flyer.pdf?inf_contact_key=5a6e25e0d9e4fe2135749132ab3dfbb6918427845397d6d2761b0c652fe2ee64

Shannon and Dana at WT Cox are cc'd on this message. Please feel free to contact either of them or myself, if you have any questions regarding the new WT Cox eMagazine partnership with Magzter.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager