[Michlib-l] Thank you and pictures

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:08:02 EDT 2014

I want to say a quick thank you to all the libraries that sent me their library cards and let you know what we were doing.  I had a wonderful volunteer crew who came in to renovate areas of the library before Summer Reading and one of the projects we did was install your new 'measure yourself in library cards'  wall.  That's where you all came in.  I saw this idea at the Public Library Association Conference from the Bergeron Group (I believe that was their name).  They had some fantastic ideas but too expensive for me.  So,we got crafty! Thank you all!

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org