[Michlib-l] R rated movies

Martha Lee mlee at orionlibrary.org
Thu Jul 24 14:16:17 EDT 2014

Linda,
     At Orion Township Public Library we do not monitor anything which anyone checks out, including R rated movies.  When asked, we tell patrons it is their or the parent's responsibility to do so. The ratings system is voluntary, there is no legal obligation for us to enforce it.

Martha Lee
Head of Support Services
Orion Township Public Library, MI