[Michlib-l] Cutting Costs with Coupons at the Warren Civic Center August 25th

fabak at libcoop.net fabak at libcoop.net
Wed Jul 23 10:09:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

Jolyn from BargainstoBounty.com (a free Michigan money-saving resource)
will join us on Monday, August 25th to share the best ways to save the
most with coupons at area grocery stores through strategic shopping.  We
will also learn how to find and organize coupons, understand the anatomy
of coupons, stretch our money without coupons, and more.

I am attaching our flyer for this event in case you would like to print
some for your patrons.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me
know.

Thank you.

Kathy Faba
Branch Librarian
Warren Public Library - Civic Center Branch