[Michlib-l] Great Online Training Opportunities with MCLS in February

Heather Ladiski ladiskih at mcls.org
Fri Jan 31 11:57:00 EST 2014

February may be the shortest month of the year but it is also one of our
busiest training months too!  Register today for the following workshops
offered by MCLS next month:

Feb 4-6         Copy Cataloging of Monographs Using RDA (online) (Deadline
to register is today!)
Feb 6           Everything You Need to be doing as a DCB Library in MeLCat
(online)
Feb 11          The New MeLCat Paging Slip (online) (FULL - waiting list
available)
Feb 12-14       MARC: An Introduction (online)
Feb 18          MeL Databases for Kids (K-8) (online)
Feb 19-21       Dewey Decimal Classification (online)
Feb 24 & Mar 3  Creating Makerspaces in Your Library (online)
Feb 25-27       Authorities (online)
Feb 25-27       Original Cataloging of Monographs Using RDA (online)
Feb 25          MeL Databases Health Resources (online)
Feb 26          The New MeLCat Paging Slip (online)
Feb 27          MeLCat Refresher Training for DCB Libraries (in Lansing)

For more information on these or any of our workshops, go to:
https://members.mcls.org/workshops/ and click on the workshop(s) of your
choice!

********************
Heather M. Ladiski, CAP-OM
Executive Assistant/Meeting Planner
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen Street, Suite 1
Lansing, Michigan 48910-3657

800/530-9019 ext. 133
517/394-2420 ext. 133